Lio Rigdrill is committed to perform at the highest possible level of operational integrity, while emphasizing exemplary performance in health, safety, environmental protection, and regulatory compliance. To meet these goals, Lio Rigdrill has created the Excellence Management System, a set of procedures to monitor, control and continuously improve performance in these areas.
HSE & Q PHILOSOPHY
Lio Rigdrill shall be recognized through its HSE culture and efficient operations as a leading Onshore & offshore services and Logistics contractor.
Lio Rigdrill is committed to creating a healthy and safe working environment for personnel and value for our clients by focusing on Health, Safety, Environment and Quality in all services provided.
- The safety of personnel is our first and highest priority. There is no job so urgent or important that we cannot take enough time to plan it well and do it effectively & safely.
- We have an obligation and the authority to stop any operational activity if you believe it is not safe. Anyone who exercises STOP Work Authority in good faith should be commended and never reprimanded for stopping a job.
- We will continuously develop a quality and HSE culture in order to protect the health and safety of personnel, safeguard the environment and improve our commitment, responsibility and accountability.
We will endeavor to do what’s right. We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We will encourage open communication and employee participation to perform risk assessments to ensure the fulfillment of all safety of our personnel, the environment and our assets. We will either eliminate any hazards or plan our work accordingly to manage the risks using appropriate mitigation methods.
- We will Maintain a Management System and comply with all applicable laws and statutory requirements.
- We will ensure the process of continual improvement is achieved through periodic objective setting, auditing and performance reviews.